среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

KREPT AND KONAN BLOODCLART DOWNLOAD

Krept and Konan Album: Lord Forgive Me Interlude 9. Giggs] What's these faggots gonna do when I stick it on em? Album Reviews Song Reviews. Giggs x2 ] What's these niggas gonna do when I stick it on em What's these niggas gonna do when I stick it on em Click it on em click it Whip it on em whip it Slip it on em Get Bloodclart wicked on em [Verse 2: krept and konan bloodclart

Uploader: Meztirr
Date Added: 3 June 2004
File Size: 46.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 13018
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We In Here This that traffic warden strap, stick a ticket on em Niggas stuck cause shit go'ne go get sticky for em Blow that fucking shotty through his back, did it Ricky for him Oh Mama have to mac it Little Riz, Chief Keef catch them man in traffic If I want your life, send a ,onan of man to snatch it Man, I got the custom made air force xnd with the jacket I had to Got that wotzit nigga Better watch it nigga What's the gossip nigga?

krept and konan bloodclart

Album Reviews Song Reviews. Giggs] What's these faggots gonna do when I stick it on em?

Giggs calls Krept & Konan “frauds” for celebrating top 20 spot with drill track “Air Force Remix”

This is just a preview! Really delete this comment?

When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles CSS. Dancing On the Table. Krept] All about the British Sterling Can you not see, the cars German Put my money where my mouth is, cause my grands are high Fuck the talking dog, this ain't family guy Yeah, my hood's nuts, mind how you speak here Cause them 2 9s, will make you leap, yeah Yeah your jewels shine bright like a diamond Round here, if you shine bright, you could die Mond' That's the hood, nigga, don't take it personal If they let them rounds off at your circle Don't underestimate the youngers lurking the strip Think their things are drama till they murk all you pricks The same ones that you Salaam could be the ones to draw the piece on you Youths wanna poke a man, girls wanna peek at you If A bad B likes what she sees, she'll get the D from you He don't give a F, he'll stick you up and take a G from you And you can't call police If they stick you with that knife You better fork the Ps From the narm to the hill down to Thorton Heath Where they'll nappa man why?

Lord Forgive Me 8.

Thread Krept And Konan Bloodclart

Ribena in my fridge I was still out robbing sons All the grief from police with the 'let me live' From a rugrat was itching to pepper pigs Out there on the roadside all day why's that Cause robbing man for Os was my forte They can't chat to Giggs they can't chat to Krept Boom bye bye old school racket set Kaboom Fuck bolodclart bad, that's a bag of stress But I'll still thief your watch if you're aqua fresh [Hook: Don't Waste My Time 6. Krept and Konan - Bloodclart Lyrics Artist: Dancing On the Table 5.

Wanna step up to that bridge, you better cross it ,onan Feeling like this the prophesy and I'm that prophet nigga oof Hood fella, Hood breddah Old school, Woody Woodpecker jheeze Phone call the little hood repper Got that crazy petrol, call it hood pepper On a violent hype Creep on a silent night Bitch niggas got me boiling out Like a pilot light I bloodclarg really like to talk to the confiding type So all you'll really get from amd is goodbyes and hi's Mac fully spread Back of his head I just left a hell hole Back from the dead Thought he was invincible, He actually bled Put that bit of work in then back to my bed [Hook: Krept and Konan Album: All News Daily Roundup.

Krept and Vloodclart Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.

Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. This is bold text and this is normal text. Make sure bllodclart selection starts and ends within the same node. Don't Waste My Time.

krept and konan bloodclart

Facebook Twitter About SoundMedia. Lord Forgive Me Interlude 9.

Krept & Konan - Bloodclart

Giggs x2 ] [Verse 3: Them broke annd buy cups, thats a boob job [Hook: All Eyes On Me. Konan] Yeah Went from a ringer to a ringtone Could have ended up in pen for the [?

All Eyes On Me 2. Cheeeek that out dude.

krept and konan bloodclart

Giggs x2 ] What's these niggas gonna do when I stick bloodclat on em What's these niggas gonna do when I stick it on em Click it on em click it Whip it on em whip it Slip it on em Get Bloodclart wicked on em [Verse 2: Lord Forgive Me Interlude.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий